PLEASE NOTE ANY MEMBER OF GXUDAS FOUND DISREGARDING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES WILL BE REPORTED TO THE COMMITTEE AND MAY LOSE OR HAVE THEIR SEASON TICKET SUSPENDED.
1. If any member of your household shows symptoms of Covid-19.You should follow the Government advice on self-isolation.
2. Fishing must not be used as a means to self isolate.
3. You must have booked your session, and have proof before you arrive to fish at Denham. If you cannot show proof of your booking you will be asked to leave and be reported to the committee.
4. You must cancel your booking if it is no longer required.
5. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE CAN YOU DRIVE ONTO DENHAM LAKE WITHOUT BOOKING BY TEXT.
6. You must travel to the lake in your own vehicle with no one else unless they are from the same HOUSEHOLD.
7. Please respect the 10 mph rule at all times particularly as there are more public present at the moment. Please reduce your speed to below 10mph and/or stop should the numbers of pedestrians or vehicles on the access road present a risk to safety
8. You are responsible for maintaining a 15metre distance between swims, if you do not keep to this you will be asked to move. The swims that are double swims are marked with a 1C on a tree in the swim. Do not use these swims unless the person in the other swim is in the same HOUSEHOLD. “THEY CANNOT WORK WITH YOU OR BE YOUR FISHING MATE”.
9. Outside of the swims, the 2 metre social distancing rule must be applied at all times.
10. The swim known as Half man / Half dog you cannot fish.
11. No exchanging any items. (unless from the same household)
12. You must land and take photos of your own fish no one is allowed into another persons’ swim.
13. No socials of any kind.
14. You must remain in your swim for the duration of your session, no moving swims or walking around. So once you have picked a swim that is where you stay.
15. If you wish to leave site (even for a short time) i.e. going to the shop etc then you must pack up completely from the lake.
16. You must vacate your swim 30 minutes before your leaving time.
17. You may not go though the green gate before your FISHING SESSION starts.
18. YOU MUST HAVE ON YOU: HAND SANITISER, GLOVES, AND SOAP TO USE WHEN TOUCHING THE LOCKS. Suggested that you also have 30 metres of light rope, hazard tape or string for distancing from the public on the road side.
19. All dogs must be kept on a lead.
20. Please if you are fishing the road bank can you put your membership card in the window of your car so the Bailiff and the Councils Enforcement Officers can check it.
21. To go to the Silts swims you must use the car park under the railway bridge on the road bank.
22. Under no circumstances can you allow anyone (even if you know them) to follow you though the green gate even if they are directly behind you, this is to stop tailgating. Stay at least 25 metres from the car in front.
23. You must have proof of your booked session ie phone message and confirmation and you must have one or both of your membership cards and your valid rod licence with you so that these can be checked by any of the LOCK DOWN Bailiffs (i.e. bailiffs from any of the lakes on site) or the Council’s own Officers. Members should note that Bailiffs and/or Council officers will observe the safe 2m distance rule when engaging with anglers therefore, they will not handle your membership cards or phone. Instead, the club member will be asked to place the membership card, rod licence and confirmation of booking face up on a surface and move away. The bailiff and/or Council officer will then move in, read the information and move away.